five six seven! thats how many russeknuter or russ-knots I've done. I've been a russ now for a little over 24 hours, and so far so good. I do not feel like explaining what the russ celebration is all over again, so you can either go google it or you could look back at one of my older posts. Ok, let me tell you which knots I've done so far.
1. Help collect money for the Norwegian Cancer Fund, we went from door to door to collect money, and our school was the best in our district. yay!
2. Cuss out a statue in the centre of town for five minutes. This is Arne Garborg, a norwegian writer whom we told how we felt about analyzing his poems in norwegian class, the bird poop on his shoe and so on.
3. Have a whole pack of Hubba Bubba bubble gum in your mouth for ten minutes. I think this was the worst one we did. It's almost impossible to control your drooling with all that gum in your mouth.
4. Have breakfast in a roundabout.
We combined this one with:
5. Have cornflakes with beer for breakfast.
It was nasty.
6. Have a serious ten minute conversation with a pole.
7. Eat your own mock business card without eating or drinking something in between. This was actually surprisingly easy for me.