Thursday 2 September 2010

I like to cook


In our first religion class, we were asked what we like to do in our spare time. We went in a circle, so the whole class got to answer. I was one of the first ones, so before I got to summon myself enough to sum up my life in a few words, my turn was up, and I didn't have an answer. My class did though, Eli likes to cook, they said. I'ts true, I do like to cook, but it got me thinking, because there are alot of other things I like to do, more than cooking. But cooking, that's what my classmates remember me by. Doesn't it make you wonder what your classmates would say about you?

But I mean, cooking is cool, I can live with that. It's not like they said "Eli, yeah she likes to kill teddy bears..." Funny story, I was in geometry, or actually I wasn't in geometry, I was in the rest room. But as I came back into the classroom, I noticed it was very quiet, and they were all looking at me. I checked for toilet paper sticking to my shoes, but no, so I went sit down. The teacher comes up to me and asks me
- Eli, do you like to kill teddy bears?
- Umm, no...? Why?
- You have a murder teddy bear on your pencil case...?
I don't even remember what I answered, but that was the only time I was really glad the teacher went back to teaching geometry, instead of just chatting to us.

The picture is from valentines day 2009, I made pink waffles for two of my friends. Yeah, norwegian waffles are heartshaped, how cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment