Wednesday 22 September 2010

Stuff Norwegians put on their bread


Nugatti, the Norwegian verison of Nutella. Awesome

Homemade jam that your mom or maw maw made

Brown cheese made from goat milk. This is awesome. We also like to put sliced peppers on our cheese sandwiches

Red beats... Not my favorite but my grandma loves it

Mackerel (fish) in tomato sauce. This is really good, I just had some! We also like to spread liver patee on bread, I know it sounds disgusting but it's really good!
It's common for people to bring lunch bags with sandwiches to school, everyone does it in first grade, but still now I'd say the majority of the people in my class makes their own sandwich and brings with them. I think it's great, it's cheap, and it's always fun to compare sandwiches with your classmates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment