Thursday 7 October 2010

The big C

Hi, I'm going to France monday. Hopefully I'll experience something interesting and blogworthy. Lately I've been training for the cooper test. And what is the cooper test you ask, well the cooper test is a practical test in P.E where you run as far as you can for 12 minutes, and you get a grade based on how far you run. 7 laps is an A, and you need atleast 4 laps to pass. So I've been practicing at the treadmill at the gym.

Do you know how boring it is to run on a treadmill when the only show that's on the tv is a norwegian soap opera or some gay dude doing makeovers on random people? It's pretty damn boring! So to keep myself entertained, I've started doing math on the treadmill. I convert from miles to kilometres, I see how many calories I burn per minute and how much it'll increase if I increase my speed or incline by this and this much. I've also figured out that the treadmill counts kilometres wrong. Say if you run at 10km/hr, you run 5K in 30 min, right? Not according to this treadmill. So I figured out how much oh dear lord I am even boring myself right now. Sorry. I will update when I get back from France.

Aww I saw on my little map thingy that I installed yesterday that I had one visitor from Norway and one from Louisiana! Thats so nice. Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment